Monday 2 May 2016

Convenient Hotels near Bangalore MG Road with Best Facilities

With a wide array to choose from including the Superior Room, Deluxe Room & executive rooms. I stayed in superior rooms which is by far the best for a solo traveller.The in room facilities are very comfortable. It has a king size bed that is so relaxing.The room service is very good . I fell sick and I was attended with much care and medicine was provided I the middle of the night.You can also check out the festive offers on
Superior Room
Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore
the website like I got a business package offer and I got a lot of benefit from here. Like I got a Complimentary two way office transfer, 15% off on food and beverage, free Wi-Fi 24x7 which helped me finish all my work on time and keep my conference calls on tract.

This hotel has a well-equipped fitness center and a spa which is the plus point because many hotels in Bangalore Central Bellandur do not have these kinds of facilities which will give the guests both rejuvenation and complete relaxation in every sense. The business centre is one of a kind because it has all the top technology.  Dining is never a problem here because i am very finicky about the food I eat outside. Their Citrus CafĂ© and Republic of noodles are one of the best you will get to eat in Bangalore. My other friends would agree too.

No comments:

Post a Comment